Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How to Prevent Acne By Some Easy Way

Have you ever wondered how to prevent acne? There is an easy way to do this. In fact, the following article includes some great information about how to prevent acne, however let's outline some basics about acne first.


Over time, many different and unique theories have appeared about how to prevent acne. Trust me, I have tried them all! While I believe that most of them do help to some degree, most of them are just theories, none of them will work for all facial types.

How to prevent acne becomes more clear (no pun intended) when you actually have it, and then try to clear it up using the different methods. The strategies based on changing your diet seem to be the ones that work best for most people, whereas I seem to have the least amount of acne when I am less stressed.

There are many theories on how to prevent acne. Most seem to fall in three different categories which are diet, skin care, and stress. In my experience, stress is the underlying motivator for the appearance of acne.

Here's why:
Though there is not a direct connection between eating, staying active, in regard to keeping your face clear, studies have proven that lower stress leads to acne prevention. Although exercise seems to be a great way of removing toxins from your body, this is only a roundabout way of attacking the actual problem.

What stress does is upset the balance of your internal systems and your skin. It can increase the amount of sugar and adrenaline which can cause outbreaks within hours. Stress and skin care are much better areas to consider in regard to acne prevention.

How do I reduce my acne?
Simple. I make sure to take time each day to do what I want to do. I avoid people that I cannot stand. Most of all, get enough sleep. In my experience, if you sleep 10 - 12 hours straight, your body will naturally cleanse itself as you rest. If you do all of these things, and you will truly know how to prevent acne.

Update:
another thing that is very useful is making sure that you take enough vitamins. Some of the multivitamins that are commonly available at your local store will help your body by increasing the normal nutrients that it needs that may not be getting from your regular diet. I have noticed that by regularly taking my vitamins that it also helps to maintain and sometimes eliminate for a span of time any acne on my face.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rachelle_Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment