Friday, June 18, 2010

How to Save Ultimate Team Coins on Contracts

Another largely overlooked tactic is the importance of managers. Most people buy 1 manager then ignore the rest by either discarding or trading them.


Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Shiny manager cards are worth SO MUCH because they have a contract multiplier that adds additional contracts to your player when you apply a contract card.


Example

I have about 11 shiny managers which add up to around 30% on all my contracts. Whenever I apply a contract card, I get an 3-4 extra contracts FOR EVERY CARD! I save SOOOO many coins.


1. Buy shiny manager cards with contract multipliers

2. Send them to your My Club

3. That’s it!


You can reap the extra contracts for as long as you keep the managers.

Example


I bought a 93 Sir Alex Ferguson 4-4-2 w/ 3% contract boost for 250 coins!

If you spend too many coins on contracts, then buy more shiny managers (bronze, silver, and gold alike), and make your contract cards worth more instantly!

Ultimate Team Secrets
Lazy Ultimate Team Gamer Shares the Secret Tactics You Can Use to Quickly Build a World Class Squad at Light Speed
www.ultimateteamsecrets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment